Wednesday 20 August 2014

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Review

Love, love, LOVE this stuff! It's a must in my nail care routine. Here are my thoughts:



  • It strengthens weak nails - my nails have become brittle since I use water, (ie: washing dishes), and use nail polish remover a lot.
  • It helps with preventing the skin from peeling around nails - this is my biggest problem.
  • It's an expensive product but worth it. A little goes a long way! This product will last for a long time.
  • I saw Cute Polish recommend this item and got it after her referral. I have no regrets! ThePolishAholic recommends it in her blog as well!
  • I use it once in the morning and once in the night. I have one at work and one on my bedside table so I have no excuses to make...
  • It's really hard to find time to go all out on a full nail care routine. Plus getting a manicure every week can be very expensive, but I found that this method works best.
  • It smells awesome and really fresh!
  • Makes a great gift item.
  • Best of all, it's made of all natural products! No harsh chemicals to irritate the skin!
Hope you give this product a try! What's your favourite product for your nail care routine?

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment