Friday 29 August 2014

PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) is BACK!

Good Friday morning to everyone! Today has been a great morning! I'm off from work today and decided to stir up my morning routine (No pun intended;You'll see below). You may or may not know that I am a huge fan of Starbucks. So when I learned that their PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) would be releasing earlier this year, I could barely keep my excitement inside. Of course, that's what I had to get this morning. I put on my most awful outfit ever (purple sweat pants with a big hoodie) and headed down to my local Starbucks. Now I was too late to unlock the PSL but that's okay. I'm just happy to even be getting one in August! So here's a picture of my very first PSL of 2014!


It was soooo good! There's just something about having it for the very first time. It's sad moment when it disappears off the menu but I do look forward to it (with lots of anticipation) once its back. Today also feels like an Autumn day with cloudy skies and chill weather. Since I was in the mood and the weather called for it, I decided to take a brisk stroll around the block with my PSL. It was actually quite nice, peaceful and very relaxing. This is something I very rarely ever have the opportunity to do. Then I decided to read my September edition of Canadian Living which introduces some autumn/Thanksgiving/Halloween recipes and ideas.

This got me thinking that I'm okay with Autumn fast approaching. Don't get me wrong; I absolutely love summer! But I think as I've grown older I've come to appreciate all of the seasons a lot more. I feel especially grateful for having the opportunity to experience all the seasons because of where I live.

And Autumn, there's just something really unique about it. I love wearing big, fluffy sweaters, sipping on PSL, reading good books, feeling the crisp air, eating apple pie/apple crumble, Fall decor, thanksgiving dinner, Halloween, watching seasonal movies on cable and preparing for Christmas (that's right folks it's not that far away!)! I look forward to all of these things and would love to try a few new things this year. On my list is apple picking, baking my own apple pie and going through a corn maze. So we'll see what happens.

Do you have any plans for Autumn?

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment