Tuesday 7 April 2015

Books I've Been Reading


Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone
After my trip to Universal Studios in Orlando earlier this year, I caught the Harry Potter bug yet again! I mean, I'm a die hard fan of Harry Potter, so it doesn't take much to get me in the mood. I've read the series several times, but I just can't get enough of it! I had to re-read this classic and all time favourite! I want to read the rest of the series as well, but there are so many new books to read with so little time...

Walt Disney's Biography
I was mesmerized by Disney World during my recent trip there, and I began to think about Walt Disney and the person he was, his dreams and ambitions and how he was able to make it all possible. I came across his biography in a gift shop and I had to buy it. I've read about half through the book and it's simply amazing! I think the biggest thing I can take away from his life so far is that he went through many, many ups and downs, and obstacles to get his enterprise to where it is today.

Unbroken
I had bought this book awhile back in the Fall and I just never got around to reading it. After I heard great things about the movie, it inspired me a little more to read it. Once I started however, I could not put the book down! I've gained so much knowledge on other aspects of WWII which I never knew about. The trials and tribulations that Louie goes through is simply incredulous, unbelieving and jaw dropping. This is a true story, and a really amazing one at that. It's a story that will not waste your time and have you thinking about it for days to come.

Dead Wake
Currently reading this bestseller about a passenger cruise ship tragedy during WWI. I'll update you on what I think in my next book post.

What have you been reading lately?

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment