Thursday 10 December 2015

10 Beauty Stocking Stuffers

Christmas is one of my favourite holidays of the year. I look forward to the Christmas holidays for quality family bonding, delicious food and great conversation. Hand in hand with the holidays is gift giving. Gift giving can be a daunting task that creates anxiety for many. To make things a little easier, I thought I would share my ten beauty stocking stuffer ideas for the makeup enthusiast in your life!


1. Stick on nails
2. Deodorant - everyone needs this!
3. Blotting sheets
4. Eyebrow stencils
5. Maybelline Age Rewind concealer
6. Drugstore mascara
7. Drugstore eye liner
8. Lip scrub (Elf's is amazing for only a $1!)
9. Revlon Colourburst Matte balm
10. Lip balm

What are your favourite beauty stocking stuffer products?

~Usha

No comments:

Post a Comment