Saturday 16 August 2014

Kitchen Hacks - Cutting Fruit

As I finished cutting some fruit for snacks this week, I realized that I'm always fumbling around the kitchen with my chef knife trying to figure out what the best way to cut fruit is. Then I remembered that PureWow sent an email about these helpful cutting hacks for Pomegranate, Grapefruit, Pineapple and Mango (I'm subscribed to their email list)! I'm always cutting Pineapple and Mango and found this to be super useful. Thought that you would find these useful as well!

Check it out here: http://www.purewow.com/agenda_detail/national/292/Final-Cut-Pro.htm?utm_medium=email&utm_source=national&utm_campaign=Final_Cut_Pro_2014_08_13&utm_content=List_Article_editorial

What's your favourite cutting hack for fruit?

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment