Wednesday 28 January 2015

TV Shows I've Been Watching

It's been awhile everyone! I actually went away on vacation to Disney World (hence lack of presence on the blog and Instagram)! I do plan on doing a pretty detailed post of our travels and adventures at Disney World soon. But in the meantime I thought I would share with you this post on TV shows I've been watching!

I've been watching some new TV shows as well as finishing some seasons on others. I thought I would share what those are and write a mini review on what I think so far.
 

Suits
I've been watching this for a few months but I can finally say that I am all caught up! I really like Suits because of all its cutthroat action. It's also very interesting to learn about the inner workings of the corporate law world. Essentially, if you haven't watch this show yet, it's about a character named Mike who claims he is a law school graduate from Harvard, when he never went to law school. He ends up working for one of the biggest law firms in New York City. However, his lie catches up to him and presents him with many obstacles along the way. I also enjoy all of the swanky wardrobe pieces that the female actors wear. My favourite characters are Louis, Mike, Harvey and Donna.

How To Get Away With Murder
I'm a definite lover of the show Scandal by Shonda Rhimes. After all the hype of How To Get Away With Murder, I had to watch it! Plus its made by the same producer, so I knew it would be good and boy it did not disappoint! There is only half of season one that has shown so far but it has definitely been good! It's full of twists, unexpected turns and moments where you're saying 'what just happened....". I'm looking forward to it starting again at the end of January.

Downton Abbey
Since I watched all of the TV shows on my list, I had to find something new to watch. I've heard great things about Downtown Abbey and thought I would give it a shot. I don't normally watch shows dating back to the 1900s but I do like this era. I've only watched until the end of season two and there are a total of five seasons. It's really good! I didn't think there was so much drama during this time period! I like the overall feel of the show, the era, the characters, the clothing, the way of life they lived. It's so interesting and I've learned a lot! My favourite character is the Countess.

What are your favourite TV shows? What would you recommend?

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment