Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Can you believe it's 2015?!?!?!!! I hope you spent your News Year`s eve and New Year`s day well!

We didn't have any extravagant plans this year. Our New Year's eve was very low key and quiet. My husband and I went over to my parent's house. We had a whole bunch of appetizers,  a large spread for dinner, mimosas and yummy dessert!



To keep ourselves pre-occupied before the ball drop in New York's Time Square, we decided to challenge ourselves to complete a 1000 piece puzzle before midnight! This is when we started:


This is where we stopped! We didn't complete it by midnight....


Everyone ended up ditching the puzzle to watch the New Year's Eve performances at Time Square. We even ended up playing a round of Scrabble! My husband ended up winning!


Our New Year's day has been quiet as well. We got up and watched about three episodes of 'How To Get Away With Murder' (yup, this is the next TV series I started and it is so good!). My husband has been setting up an IKEA bed frame for a mattress we bought on Boxing Day, and we'll probably end up trying to tackle the 1000 piece puzzle again and maybe a watch a movie or some more 'How To Get Away With Murder'!

I do want to take some time in the next few days to seriously think about my blogging goals for the future. I have some things I'd like to accomplish in the near future as well as some long-term ones. At the beginning of 2014, I would have never guessed that I would have finally started a blog, something which I've always dreamed about. But one day, this feeling came occurred to me and I had to start one! I'm so glad I did and I haven't regretted the idea since!

I want to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE who pushed me consistently into starting a blog. Without your words of encouragement or support, I don't think I would have had that extra 'push' to get started. I also want to thank all of my dedicated readers and supporters. I really want to take this blog somewhere and go above and beyond what I want to achieve! Lastly, I have to thank my biggest supporter and critic in the universe, my husband! I couldn't and can't do this without you! You are my everything!

I'm really looking forward to 2015 and all of the joys and wonders that will come along with it!

How did you spend your New Year's Eve? Do you have any traditions?

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment