Wednesday 22 October 2014

DIY Makeup Brush Display

I used to store my makeup brushes in my makeup bag. After awhile though, I found it to be really unsanitary, since its easy for the brushes to pick up dirt. So, I saw this really cool idea on a morning breakfast show and thought that this would work perfect for displaying my makeup brushes. It's also a really affordable project as well! All you need are:

-An empty vase/container (I used an empty vase I had lying around)
-Vase filler (I found some at the dollar store)
-Your makeup brushes




Just fill your empty vase with the vase filler and stick your makeup brushes in! You're done! That's how simple this is! Plus, it looks amazing on a vanity, makeup dresser or bathroom counter. Your friends will think that you spent a lot on this project, when in reality -- it's super affordable! Happy organizing!

What is your favourite way to organize your makeup brushes?

~RANDOMiss

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty & easy DIY. It'd be fun to find some color vase filler. I'd love green! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carmen! It is very easy! Colour vase filler would actually be pretty neat to use! The store that I went to only had white but I'm sure you could find other colours at a craft store.

    ReplyDelete