Tuesday 7 October 2014

Nail Polish Haul!

I got some new additions to my nail polish collection that I thought I would share. Generally some new colours that I don't already have in my collection. Now a word of warning, I am very biased when it comes to nail polish. I usually only stick to OPI and Essie. I am a HUGE Essie fan because of their formula and for the reason that they omit certain chemicals that are harmful to your nails, which other nail polishes still carry. Since I do my nails often, its important that I'm not harming my nails.

Without further ado, here's what I got:


I've only used the 3-in-1 treatment a couple of times. So not really sure how I feel about it yet. I have tried OPI's My Vampire is Buff and I love this colour! It's the perfect nude for Fall.


I was looking for a white/off greyish toned nail polish and stumbled upon OPI's Moon Over Mumbai. When I tried it at first it was not the colour I was looking for. It's more of a sheen/sheer grey/silver colour. Nevertheless, it's a great neutral to have in the collection. Especially around the holiday season.


I'm not sure why I never purchased a fast drying nail polish before. But OMG every single girl needs to purchase one! I have no idea how I was dealing with nail polish drying before this. Let's face it, we have time to put the nail polish on but to sit down and wait until it dries...who has time for that? Plus, when we think its dry we end up ruining our polish. As soon as I bought this I tried it the same day and I was so amazed! In 5 minutes it was dry. In 10 minutes I could carry on with whatever else I needed to do. I already used it so many times and it works the same every time. Do I need to say more ladies?




I splurged on some new Essie colours and tried to get some colours I don't already have. Not sure if you can read the colours well but they are (from left to right) Clambake, Fishnet Stockings, Roarrrange, and Warm & Toasty Turtleneck. I wanted a deep red for the upcoming holiday season. I couldn't resist not getting Clambake as its such a beautiful red. I don't have an orange in my collection so I thought Roarrrange might be nice to wear for Halloween, Thanksgiving and on my toes. The purple I got, because its purple! You can never have enough purple!

That's my haul! If you would like to see swatches of these colours, let me know and I can put those up.

~RANDOMiss


No comments:

Post a Comment