Friday 31 October 2014

October Obsessions!

It's the end of October already and we're on to November! Where does the time go.....?

My October Obsessions are:

Pumpkin Spice Lattes
I have not been able to get enough of these! They are SO GOOD! They warm you up from the inside and they scream everything Fall. I'm definitely going to miss having these once the season is over. Although I am super excited for Christmas drinks...hehe!


My Owl Mug
I got this owl mug from Chapters and I couldn't be happier! Isn't it the cutest thing ever!What really caught my attention to buy it was the top being removable. Coolest-thing-ever! I'm a happy camper when I drink my coffee out of this in the mornings :)


Peanut Butter and Toast
I know it's a really odd obsession to have... I bought a brand new jar of peanut butter and that's where it all started. Freshly toasted bread with smothered peanut butter, breakfast couldn't get any better. Not sure how long this obsession will last, but I'm loving it!

Halloween!
I am so excited for Halloween this year! I think it's because we've moved to a house and can really enjoy doing Halloween related things. Also, the neighborhood that I live in is serious about Halloween! People here go all out with their decorations! I've been loving all of the decor, recipes and movies too.


What have been your favourite things for October?

~RANDOMiss

BTW Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment