Tuesday 28 October 2014

SampleSource

Not sure if you've heard of SampleSource. I have been newly introduced to this service by a co-worker of mine. Basically you sign up and whenever they have samples available, they will send them to you to try out. After a few weeks, you will receive a survey through email asking you about your experience with the products. What's neat is that during the signing up process, they will ask you a bunch of questions to figure out products that you use most often and are interested in. So it's not like you are receiving products that are being thrown right into the garbage! Plus, it's nice to get a sample and test out a product before spending money on it.

They don't send out samples continuously all year. They will send you an email that samples are ready only when they have available. Earlier on in the year (before I started this blog) I received my first batch of samples. I just received a second batch last week. It was like Christmas in the mail! I mean we rarely have pleasant surprises in the mail since most of the time its bills... but my SampleSource package always brings a smile to my face!

Anyways, here's a picture of the all the goodies I got!


As you can see, I got samples for a bunch of different things! Over the next few weeks, I will be sure to try out these products. Once I've been able to try them, I will do a follow up post on my opinions and views of these products. 

What are your favourite things to get samples of?

~RANDOMiss


No comments:

Post a Comment