Monday 15 September 2014

Final Garden Haul!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I did a post last week about my garden but I thought I would share a picture of my last and final garden haul of the year! After dinner last night we decided to pick everything that was left on the plants. The weather has really taken a turn to being extremely cold for September (at least in my opinion). I mean, I put on my heat today since it was so cold in the house! We figured that nothing would really be growing anymore due to the weather. Anyways here's our final garden haul of the year! A few tomatoes, cucumbers and the baby bell pepper! We did have a few ripened tomatoes, but used them this weekend. Not sure if the cucumbers will taste good since they usually would grow longer. I'm also not sure about the bell pepper, but I will cut into and use it for something. Anyways I thought I would share!


~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment