Friday 5 September 2014

Movie Review : The Fault In Our Stars

Title: The Fault in Our Stars
Release Year: 2014
Director: Josh Boone
Actors: Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort
Genre: Drama/Romance
Rating: 5/5!

Synopsis:  Read my short synopsis under The Fault in My Stars Book Review. 

My Favourite Part: One of my most favourite parts is when they spend their time together in Amsterdam. Going on dates and just spending quality time together. I also like the ending because of the way it was portrayed and the script involved. It really, really moved and touched me in a way that was completely different from the book. Even though I know what happens since I read the book, I still had tears in my eyes.

Lessons Learned: In my book review I wrote: "There is always a good outcome to every bad situation". Although I think another lesson learned would that, despite all odds, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I see this through Hazel and Gus's relationship. They were meant to be for each other and cancer did not get in the way of it.

Would I Recommend It?: Definitely! It's a great movie to watch with your significant other. 

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment