Thursday 25 September 2014

My Essentials for Sick Days

I have not been feeling well for the past couple of days. Sneezing, runny nose, sore throat and congested head. There's not really much you can do when you're sick. I thought I would share my essentials that I always have around for when these times come around.


Orange Juice - Need I say much here? OJ is full of vitamins that will help your immune system.
Ricola - For my sore throat. I like the honey lemon flavour.
Honey Ginger Drink - This is an instant tea that you mix with hot water. It is the best thing ever! I've been drinking this for years and swear by it. 
Vicks - I put some of this on my chest, throat, back and nose. It helps with de-congestion. 
Tissues - I've been using Puffs with Lotion and it love it! For once, my nose isn't bruised. 
Good Book - Besides doing a lot of sleeping and getting rest, I've been catching up on some reading, vlogs, reality TV and Suits!

What are your essentials for sick days?

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment